What we are not responsible for

The Parish Council may influence but NOT make decisions on the following:-

Planning Applications

Community care plans

Social housing schemes with Housing Associations

Structure Plans

Crime Prevention

Water courses and environmental management

Parishioners may contact the Parish Clerk with problems or concerns with any of the above and he will be able to either answer or queries or direct you to the appropriate agency.

The Parish Clerk may be contacted by email, or in writing, or by telephone during office hours.

Please also see the Arun District Council website for details of other services and contact details. www.arun.gov.uk